- Dwight Ausbrooks Volunteer
- Blake Biles, Esq. Retired Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Allison Binney, Esq. Parter, Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld LLP
- Anne Ford Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Iris McCollum Green, Esq. Attorney, Green and Foushee
- Johnny Howard, Esq. Attorney, Houston & Howard
- Eric Humes Social Entrepreneur
- Dr. Jimmie C. Jackson Retired Educator
- David Molot Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Amy L. Neuhardt Partner, Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bingham B. Leverich, Esq. Senior Councsel, Covington & Burling LLP
- Sara B. Rearden, Esq. Attorney
- Paula D. Scott, Esq. Attorney
- Dorothy Wilson Volunteer
Amy L. NeuhardtPartner, Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
Amy L. Neuhardt is a partner at Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP.
Since joining Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP, Ms. Neuhardt’s practice has included the defense of the former CEO of a prominent insurance company in connection with multiple civil litigations alleging accounting fraud by the company’s shareholders, federal and state government entities, defense of an agricultural products manufacturer regarding allegations of a fraudulent spin-off of its related chemical businesses, representation of a major British banking institution in connection with allegations that its acquisition of a United States investment bank was fundamentally unfair, representation of CBS Outdoor in connection with a contract dispute with the London Underground, and representation and representation of a prominent non-governmental organization before the D.C. Circuit in connection with the appeal of orders dismissing a defamation claim filed against it by a Serbian billionaire.
Ms. Neuhardt has participated in trials, arbitrations and appeals in such areas as antitrust, insurance, bankruptcy, breach of contract, fraud, securities fraud, defamation, and death penalty law. She also has conducted numerous internal investigations of corporations in the United States and abroad.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Neuhardt was associated with the New York offices of Shearman & Sterling LLP and Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP, at which firms she practiced civil litigation and media law. She also practiced in New Orleans, Louisiana at the law firm Correro, Fishman, Haygood, Phelps, Weiss, Walmsley & Casteix LLP, where she practiced media law.
Ms. Neuhardt has written extensively on media related matters. She is a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation, and a member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, where she has served on the Communications Law Committee and the Litigation Committee. She also has served in various positions in the American Bar Association, including as Editor of the Communications Lawyer and as Chair of the Young Lawyers Division, Law and Media Committee.