- Dwight Ausbrooks Volunteer
- Blake Biles, Esq. Retired Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Allison Binney, Esq. Parter, Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld LLP
- Anne Ford Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Iris McCollum Green, Esq. Attorney, Green and Foushee
- Johnny Howard, Esq. Attorney, Houston & Howard
- Eric Humes Social Entrepreneur
- Dr. Jimmie C. Jackson Retired Educator
- David Molot Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Amy L. Neuhardt Partner, Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bingham B. Leverich, Esq. Senior Councsel, Covington & Burling LLP
- Sara B. Rearden, Esq. Attorney
- Paula D. Scott, Esq. Attorney
- Dorothy Wilson Volunteer
Bingham B. Leverich, Esq.Senior Councsel, Covington & Burling LLP
Bing Leverich is Senior Counsel at Covington & Burling LLP. At Covington, he provides strategic advice to domestic and foreign clients, and litigates on their behalf, in trademark, unfair competition, false advertising, rights of publicity and internet-related matters. He has extensive experience in these areas and has represented numerous clients in courts throughout the country and in administrative, arbitration and mediation proceedings. Because cases in these areas often call for consumer survey evidence, Mr. Leverich has developed expertise in the design and execution of consumer surveys and in the analysis and presentation of survey evidence. He has worked closely with survey experts and has cross-examined survey experts retained by opposing counsel.
Mr. Leverich received the highest possible rating awarded by Martindale-Hubbell based on evaluations from members of the Bar and the Judiciary. In addition to his service on the NLSP Board of Directors, he also serves on the Board of Trustees of the Washington Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights. He has represented numerous pro bono clients in litigation and advisory matters. Mr. Leverich served as one of the first Covington Rotating Associates at Neighborhood Legal Services Program in 1969.
Mr. Leverich received his J.D. from Yale Law School in 1964. He was a Fulbright Scholar at the Free University of Berlin and earned his Bachelor of Arts with high honors from Wesleyan University.