- Dwight Ausbrooks Volunteer
- Blake Biles, Esq. Retired Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Allison Binney, Esq. Parter, Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld LLP
- Anne Ford Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Iris McCollum Green, Esq. Attorney, Green and Foushee
- Johnny Howard, Esq. Attorney, Houston & Howard
- Eric Humes Social Entrepreneur
- Dr. Jimmie C. Jackson Retired Educator
- David Molot Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Amy L. Neuhardt Partner, Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bingham B. Leverich, Esq. Senior Councsel, Covington & Burling LLP
- Sara B. Rearden, Esq. Attorney
- Paula D. Scott, Esq. Attorney
- Dorothy Wilson Volunteer
Blake Biles, Esq.Retired Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP
Blake Biles is a retired partner at Arnold & Porter LLP. He has more than 35 years of experience as an environmental attorney, including five years with the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and over 30 years in private practice. He has provided services to a wide variety of clients concerning virtually the full range of environmental requirements, and encompassing all types of legal matters: counseling, transactions, rulemakings, compliance audits, and both enforcement and appellate litigation. At EPA from 1975 to 1980, Mr. Biles was an attorney in the Office of Enforcement, and in the Office of General Counsel. Thereafter, he was the first Director of the new-chemicals review program in the Office of Toxic Substances.
Mr. Biles has long provided pro bono services to low-income and other vulnerable populations, including representation of tenants to preserve affordable housing; work for AARP Legal Counsel for the Elderly (including Chair of the LCE Board of Directors); service on the Neighborhood Legal Services Program Board of Directors; representation of homeless individuals, persons seeking social security disability benefits, and residents of substandard nursing homes; and advocacy for mentally-ill persons in institutional settings, including prisons. The DC Bar recognized Mr. Biles as Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year in 2013.
Mr. Biles received his J.D. from the University of Kansas School of Law in 1975 and his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Kansas.