- Anne Ford (Co-Chairperson) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Amy L. Neuhardt, Esq. (Co-Chairperson) Partner, Boies Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Dwight L. Ausbrooks, Sr. Community Volunteer
- Allison C. Binney, Esq. Attorney, Allison Binney Law and PACE Government Relations
- Lyzka DeLaCruz, Esq. Managing Member, Bakker DeLaCruz LLC
- Shankar Duraiswamy, Esq. Deputy Solicitor, US Department of Labor
- Vanessa Hayes Community Volunteer
- Astor Heaven, Esq. Partner, Crowell & Moring
- Eric Humes (Lay Director) Social Entrepreneur
- Dr. Jimmie C. Jackson Retired Educator
- Gloria Jurado Community Volunteer
- Kevin Malone Community Volunteer
- Wilson D. Mudge. Esq. (Vice-Chair) Senior Counsel, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Sara B. Rearden, Esq. (Secretary) Senior Attorney (Retired)
- Paula D. Scott, Esq. Attorney (Retired)
- April Williams, Esq. Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Tyra Williams Matthews, Esq. Attorney, United States Department of Homeland Security
- Cheryl L. Ziegler, Esq. (Treasurer) Attorney, Consumer Enforcement Unit, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Office of the General Counsel
Amy L. Neuhardt, Esq. (Co-Chairperson)Partner, Boies Schiller & Flexner LLP
Amy L. Neuhardt became Co-Chair of the NLSP board in 2020 and is a partner at Boies Schiller Flexner LLP.
Since joining Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP, Ms. Neuhardt’s practice has included the defense of the former CEO of a prominent insurance company in connection with multiple civil litigations alleging accounting fraud by the company’s shareholders, federal and state government entities, defense of an agricultural products manufacturer regarding allegations of a fraudulent spin-off of its related chemical businesses, representation of a major British banking institution in connection with allegations that its acquisition of a United States investment bank was fundamentally unfair, representation of CBS Outdoor in connection with a contract dispute with the London Underground, and representation and representation of a prominent non-governmental organization before the D.C. Circuit in connection with the appeal of orders dismissing a defamation claim filed against it by a Serbian billionaire.
Ms. Neuhardt has participated in trials, arbitrations and appeals in such areas as antitrust, insurance, bankruptcy, breach of contract, fraud, securities fraud, defamation, and death penalty law. She also has conducted numerous internal investigations of corporations in the United States and abroad.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Neuhardt was associated with the New York offices of Shearman & Sterling LLP and Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP, at which firms she practiced civil litigation and media law. She also practiced in New Orleans, Louisiana at the law firm Correro, Fishman, Haygood, Phelps, Weiss, Walmsley & Casteix LLP, where she practiced media law.
Ms. Neuhardt has written extensively on media related matters. She is a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation, and a member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, where she has served on the Communications Law Committee and the Litigation Committee. She also has served in various positions in the American Bar Association, including as Editor of the Communications Lawyer and as Chair of the Young Lawyers Division, Law and Media Committee.