- Anne Ford (Co-Chairperson) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Amy L. Neuhardt, Esq. (Co-Chairperson) Partner, Boies Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Dwight L. Ausbrooks, Sr. Community Volunteer
- Allison C. Binney, Esq. Attorney, Allison Binney Law and PACE Government Relations
- Lyzka DeLaCruz, Esq. Managing Member, Bakker DeLaCruz LLC
- Shankar Duraiswamy, Esq. Deputy Solicitor, US Department of Labor
- Vanessa Hayes Community Volunteer
- Astor Heaven, Esq. Partner, Crowell & Moring
- Eric Humes (Lay Director) Social Entrepreneur
- Dr. Jimmie C. Jackson Retired Educator
- Gloria Jurado Community Volunteer
- Kevin Malone Community Volunteer
- Wilson D. Mudge. Esq. (Vice-Chair) Senior Counsel, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Sara B. Rearden, Esq. (Secretary) Senior Attorney (Retired)
- Paula D. Scott, Esq. Attorney (Retired)
- April Williams, Esq. Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Tyra Williams Matthews, Esq. Attorney, United States Department of Homeland Security
- Cheryl L. Ziegler, Esq. (Treasurer) Supervisory Counsel, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Anne Ford (Co-Chairperson)Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Anne Ford has been a Licensed Practical Nurse for 42 years and currently works for Medstar Visiting nurses, CNMC/HSC and Labcorp. On June 11 2022 , Anne was appointed to the Quality and Complaince Advisory Council by the Director of Nursing Elisha Emmanuel RN, MS ,COO. She has been a Co-Chair of the NLSP Board of Directors for over 20 years.
Since 2008, Ms. Ford has been involved with the Washington Interfaith Network (WIN) serving on the Strategy Team. She is an advocate for those in the lower social economic status of society. After seeing how the needs of many of the poor and disenfranchised members of the DC community were not being met, Anne knew she had to help.
She is presently working with the WIN RAD Working group helping to build relationships with the communities of at Potomac Gardens, Benning Terrace, Langston Terrace and Judiciary House through meetings with the residents, door-to-door outreach, attending community events and organizing city wide action.
Anne is a long time member and Chair of the Holy Comforter-St Cyprian’s Roman Catholic Church and she is active in a variety of civic organizations within her church such as the Parish Counsel, Evangelization Core Team and the Women’s Ministry. She understands what it means to face adversity as she has faced personal struggles in life. For those reasons, she volunteers her time with the Welcome Home Re-Entry Program where she mentors incarcerated individuals who are returning to the community. Anne is confident that hard times can be overcome with the right support. She gains great personal satisfaction knowing that she is helping people navigate through hard times to a brighter future.
Anne has received many awards and recognitions based on her employment and volunteer work. She was the recipient of an award from the Capital Hill Group Ministry for her extraordinary volunteer service to the community. In recognition of her invaluable contributions to Ward 8 schools, she has received both a Certificate of Appreciation and the Principal’s Appreciation Award. Additionally, she was presented with another Certificate of Appreciation for achieving 100% compliance under the Department of Health Immunization Program. On June 7 2022, she was appointed by Mayor Muriel Bowser to the Black Homeownership Strike Force Team.
« Back to Staff & Board