- Anne Ford (Co-Chairperson) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Amy L. Neuhardt, Esq. (Co-Chairperson) Partner, Boies Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Dwight L. Ausbrooks, Sr. Community Volunteer
- Allison C. Binney, Esq. Attorney, Allison Binney Law and PACE Government Relations
- Lyzka DeLaCruz, Esq. Managing Member, Bakker DeLaCruz LLC
- Shankar Duraiswamy, Esq. Deputy Solicitor, US Department of Labor
- Vanessa Hayes Community Volunteer
- Astor Heaven, Esq. Partner, Crowell & Moring
- Eric Humes (Lay Director) Social Entrepreneur
- Dr. Jimmie C. Jackson Retired Educator
- Gloria Jurado Community Volunteer
- Kevin Malone Community Volunteer
- Wilson D. Mudge. Esq. (Vice-Chair) Senior Counsel, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Sara B. Rearden, Esq. (Secretary) Senior Attorney (Retired)
- Paula D. Scott, Esq. Attorney (Retired)
- April Williams, Esq. Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Tyra Williams Matthews, Esq. Attorney, United States Department of Homeland Security
- Cheryl L. Ziegler, Esq. (Treasurer) Supervisory Counsel, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Astor Heaven, Esq.Partner, Crowell & Moring
Astor Heaven has been on the Board of Directors of the Neighborhood Legal Services Program of the District of Columbia (NLSP) for more than two years.
Mr. Heaven is a trial lawyer in Crowell & Moring's Litigation group and is located in the Washington, D.C. office. He focuses on litigating trade secrets and other intellectual property, complex commercial, and antitrust cases in the defense, life sciences, and health care industries. A U.S. Naval Academy graduate and former Surface Warfare Officer, He brings a unique perspective and discipline to achieving his client’s strategic objectives. He was named as a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine (2014-2016), and as a "Super Lawyer" in 2017, 2018, and 2019. Prior to Crowell, Mr. Heaven worked at an international law firm for two years.
Mr. Heaven also maintains an active pro bono practice. He has successfully tried cases in both Montgomery County Circuit Court and D.C. Superior court — both jury and bench trials — including representing criminal defendants and domestic violence victims. In addition, he has successfully attained U-Visa and T-Visa status for immigrant clients facing domestic violence.
Mr. Heaven graduated from American University Washington College of Law in December 2005 and from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1997, where he was a two-year letter winner for the football team. He currently serves as a trustee for the Naval Academy Foundation Athletic and Scholarship Program. He is licensed to practice in Maryland and the District of Columbia.