- Anne Ford (Co-Chairperson) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Amy L. Neuhardt, Esq. (Co-Chairperson) Partner, Boies Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Dwight L. Ausbrooks, Sr. Community Volunteer
- Allison C. Binney, Esq. Attorney, Allison Binney Law and PACE Government Relations
- Lyzka DeLaCruz, Esq. Managing Member, Bakker DeLaCruz LLC
- Shankar Duraiswamy, Esq. Deputy Solicitor, US Department of Labor
- Vanessa Hayes Community Volunteer
- Astor Heaven, Esq. Partner, Crowell & Moring
- Eric Humes (Lay Director) Social Entrepreneur
- Dr. Jimmie C. Jackson Retired Educator
- Gloria Jurado Community Volunteer
- Kevin Malone Community Volunteer
- Wilson D. Mudge. Esq. (Vice-Chair) Senior Counsel, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Sara B. Rearden, Esq. (Secretary) Senior Attorney (Retired)
- Paula D. Scott, Esq. Attorney (Retired)
- April Williams, Esq. Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Tyra Williams Matthews, Esq. Attorney, United States Department of Homeland Security
- Cheryl L. Ziegler, Esq. (Treasurer) Supervisory Counsel, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Lyzka DeLaCruz, Esq.Managing Member, Bakker DeLaCruz LLC
Lyzka DeLaCruz is the managing member of Bakker DeLaCruz. Lyzka provides immigration solutions for her clients’ employees and their families, securing non-immigrant visas or permanent residence within the necessary timelines. In addition, Lyzka has extensive experience conducting corporate investigations in Europe and Latin America, particularly in economic sanctions, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and antitrust matters.
She has managed various aspects of white-collar and corporate investigations in several high-profile matters, advising both corporations and Am Law 100/Magic Circle law firms on data privacy and electronic discovery issues, among others.
Lyzka also has represented clients in contractual and commercial disputes involving foreign sovereign immunities, U.S. registration of foreign agents, forum non conveniens, choice of law and arbitration enforcement issues. She has represented an African sovereign state, and she has assisted in litigation against a Latin American sovereign state.
As managing member of Bakker DeLaCruz and a past President of the Hispanic Bar Association of the District of Columbia, Lyzka is a proven leader with vision and the ability to motivate, negotiate with and empower her teams to successful execution of goals. She previously served as the American Immigration Lawyers Association DC Chapter liaison to the DC Bar, and on the DC Bar Litigation Section E-Discovery Committee.
Lyzka was selected for inclusion in 2012 Maryland Super Lawyers® and has spoken on numerous e-discovery and immigration-related topics.