- Anne Ford (Co-Chairperson) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Amy L. Neuhardt, Esq. (Co-Chairperson) Partner, Boies Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Dwight L. Ausbrooks, Sr. Community Volunteer
- Allison C. Binney, Esq. Attorney, Allison Binney Law and PACE Government Relations
- Lyzka DeLaCruz, Esq. Managing Member, Bakker DeLaCruz LLC
- Shankar Duraiswamy, Esq. Deputy Solicitor, US Department of Labor
- Vanessa Hayes Community Volunteer
- Astor Heaven, Esq. Partner, Crowell & Moring
- Eric Humes (Lay Director) Social Entrepreneur
- Dr. Jimmie C. Jackson Retired Educator
- Gloria Jurado Community Volunteer
- Kevin Malone Community Volunteer
- Wilson D. Mudge. Esq. (Vice-Chair) Senior Counsel, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Sara B. Rearden, Esq. (Secretary) Senior Attorney (Retired)
- Paula D. Scott, Esq. Attorney (Retired)
- April Williams, Esq. Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Tyra Williams Matthews, Esq. Attorney, United States Department of Homeland Security
- Cheryl L. Ziegler, Esq. (Treasurer) Attorney, Consumer Enforcement Unit, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Office of the General Counsel
Tyra Williams Matthews, Esq.Attorney, United States Department of Homeland Security
Tyra Williams Matthews has been on the Board of Directors of the Neighborhood Legal Services Program of the District of Columbia for more than one year.
Ms. Matthews is currently a Human Capital Specialist at the United States Department of Homeland Security. She also was a Covington and Burling LLP Westwood Fellow/Staff Attorney at NLSP from August 2003 through May 2005.
Ms. Matthews received her undergraduate degree from Syracuse University and her law degree from University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law.
« Back to Staff & Board