The East of the River Casehandlers is a group of legal services providers that meets every three months at the Anacostia Library to share program information and discuss strategies for dealing with issues of common concern to our low-income clients in Wards 7 and 8. We also conduct legal information programs for community members and legal services attorneys.
- Advocates for Justice and Education
- Amara Legal Center
- Bread for the City
- Children’s Law Center
- Employment Justice Center
- Legal Aid Society of the District of Columbia
- Neighborhood Legal Services Program
- Whitman Walker Health Legal Services
- Quality Trust for Individuals with Disabilities
Learn about the work of the East of the River Casehandlers on the East of the River Profiles blog.
Please send an e-mail to EastoftheRiverLawyersfirstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join our listserv.
- December 31, 2023
January 28, 2022