- Dwight Ausbrooks Volunteer
- Blake Biles, Esq. Retired Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Allison Binney, Esq. Parter, Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld LLP
- Anne Ford Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Iris McCollum Green, Esq. Attorney, Green and Foushee
- Johnny Howard, Esq. Attorney, Houston & Howard
- Eric Humes Social Entrepreneur
- Dr. Jimmie C. Jackson Retired Educator
- David Molot Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Amy L. Neuhardt Partner, Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Bingham B. Leverich, Esq. Senior Councsel, Covington & Burling LLP
- Sara B. Rearden, Esq. Attorney
- Paula D. Scott, Esq. Attorney
- Dorothy Wilson Volunteer
Anne FordLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Anne Ford is a Licensed Practical Nurse. Her career spans for more than 30 years and she has held numerous nursing positions within the DC area.
Since 2008, Ms. Ford has been involved with the Washington Interfaith Network (WIN) serving on the Strategy Team. She is an advocate for those in the lower social economic status of society. After seeing how the needs of many of the poor and disenfranchised members of the DC community we not being met, Anne knew she had to help. As a member of WIN, she assisted with building relationships with the community in Potomac Gardens and Hopkins Public Housing Developments through meetings with the residents, knocking on doors, attending community events and organizing city wide action.
Anne is a long term member of the Holy Comforter-St Cyprian’s Roman Catholic Church and she is active in a variety of civic organizations within her church such as the Parish Counsel, Evangelization Core Team and the Women’s Ministry. Anne understands what it means to face adversity as she has faced personal struggles in life. For those reasons, she volunteers her time with the Welcome Home Re-Entry Program where she mentors incarcerated individuals who are returning to the community. She understands that hard times can be overcome with the right support. It gives her great personal satisfaction to know that she is helping people navigate through hard times to a brighter future.
Anne has received many awards and recognitions based on her employment and volunteer work. She was the recipient of award from the Capital Hill Group Ministry for her extraordinary volunteer service to the community. She has received a Certificate of Appreciation in recognition of her valuable contributions to Ward 8 Schools and the Principal’s Appreciation Award. Additionally, she received a Certificate of Appreciation for achieving 100% compliance under The Department of Health Immunization Program.